Rugby's Losing Its Credibility In Continual Comparisons With Football – Pundit Arena


Rugby's Losing Its Credibility In Continual Comparisons With Football – Pundit Arena
Pundit ArenaRugby's Losing Its Credibility In Continual Comparisons With FootballPundit ArenaAfter the tournament, 52% of profits were split amongst the nine tier one nations while the remaining 48% was split among the other 111. Despite Italy's enormous ineptitude in the Six Nations the opportunity of their relegation or perhaps developing …
Source: Six Nations
Rugby's Losing Its Credibility In Continual Comparisons With Football – Pundit Arena